Thursday, October 15, 2020

Enjoying Fall: Coronavirus Week 30

 

October is upon us, and nearly half way past already... I guess I'm behind this month!
We had a pretty quiet week last week.  Our biggest excitement involved watching some work begin at the park on Thursday and Friday.  A crew showed up to tear up grass and the old tennis court in preparation for new paved parking lots.  The kids and I spent quite a lot of time both days playing at the park, watching the work unfold and enjoying some warm fall days together.
Saturday evening we went to visit Opa and Oma for dinner with a surprise of finding Aunt Becky and Francesca there as well.

Sunday, after church at home, we went out for some fall adventuring not far from home.  We walked back nature trails of Sandy Pines and enjoyed the beautiful colors and weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment